- Law:Title 2. Department Of Agriculture from Chapter 25. Children's Access To Nutritious Food Program (Texas)
(5) dry-roasted or raw nuts and seeds;
(7) olive oil;
(8) canola oil;
(9) fresh, frozen, or canned fruits with no added sugar; ...
3 KB (460 words) - 20:59, 28 September 2011
- Law:Agriculture (US Code) Intro
Naval Stores915.Importation of Adulterated Seeds (Repealed)1116.Insecticides and Environmental Pesticide Control1216A.National Laboratory Accreditation1387 ...
5 KB (589 words) - 04:47, 26 September 2011
- Law:Experimental Farm Stations Act
(i) ascertain the vitality and purity of agricultural seeds; and
(j) conduct any other experiments and research bearing on the agricultural ...
6 KB (995 words) - 04:38, 26 September 2011
- Law:Feeds Act
(b) do not apply to any feed consisting of whole seeds or grains of cultivated farm crops if it is free from prescribed deleterious substances. ...
13 KB (2,010 words) - 04:38, 26 September 2011
- Law:Division 0.5. General Provisions And Definitions (California)
51. "Kelp" means kelp or other marine aquatic plants and the seeds thereof.
54. "Mammal" means any wild or feral mammal or any part thereof ...
15 KB (2,330 words) - 05:03, 26 September 2011
- Law:Seeds Act
An Act respecting the testing, inspection, quality and sale of seeds ... 1. This Act may be cited as the Seeds Act.
R.S., c. S-7, s. 1. ...
16 KB (2,466 words) - 04:40, 26 September 2011
- Law:Title 5. Production, Processing, And Sale Of Horticultural Products. Subtitle H. Horticultural Liens (Texas)
(A) any agreed price for agricultural chemicals, agricultural seeds ... (B) the reasonable value of agricultural chemicals, agricultural ...
19 KB (2,886 words) - 20:59, 28 September 2011
- Law:Canadian Food Inspection Agency Act
Rights Act, Plant Protection Act and Seeds Act.
Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act
(2) The Agency is responsible for the enforcement of the ...
19 KB (3,024 words) - 04:35, 26 September 2011
- Law:Agriculture and Agri-Food Administrative Monetary Penalties Act
Products Act, the Plant Protection Act and the Seeds Act ... Products Act, the Plant Protection Act or the Seeds Act; ...
23 KB (3,805 words) - 03:53, 26 September 2011
- Law:Title 5. Production, Processing, And Sale Of Horticultural Products. Subtitle A. Seed And Fertilizer (Texas)
or field seed, and any mixture of those seeds.
(2) "Vegetable seed ... ====Section 61.003. Classification Of Seeds. ====
The department ...
24 KB (3,860 words) - 20:59, 28 September 2011
- Law:Canada Border Services Agency Act
Act, the Plant Protection Act and the Seeds Act;
(c) under which the ... Act, the Plant Protection Act and the Seeds Act.
Designation power ...
30 KB (4,513 words) - 03:53, 26 September 2011
- Law:Title 3. Agricultural Research And Promotion (Texas)
(B) processes planting seeds; or
(C) is the mortgagee of an agricultural commodity if the mortgage did not cover the commodity in its state ...
50 KB (7,382 words) - 20:59, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 5. Workers' Compensation. Subtitle A. Texas Workers Compensation Act from Chapter 406. Workers' Compensation Insurance Coverage (Texas)
potatoes, sugar beets, or vegetable seeds are produced for market. The term includes a farm primarily devoted to one of those crops that also ...
54 KB (7,973 words) - 21:28, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 5. Production, Processing, And Sale Of Horticultural Products (Texas)
control; ripening; coloring; removal of seeds, pits, stems, calyxes, husks, pods, rinds, skins, peels, or similar items; trimming; washing with ...
55 KB (8,353 words) - 20:59, 28 September 2011
- Law:Hazardous Products Act
(b) contain plant seeds as pellets for making noise, where the product ... (c) contain plant seeds as stuffing material.
11. Kite strings made ...
65 KB (10,378 words) - 04:38, 26 September 2011
- Law:Canada Consumer Product Safety Act
for Jequirity beans (abrus precatorius).17.�Seeds within the meaning of section 2 of the Seeds Act, except for Jequirity beans (abrus precatorius ...
66 KB (10,844 words) - 03:53, 26 September 2011
- Law:Plant Breeders’ Rights Act
means, of a plant variety, and includes seeds for sowing and any whole ... of breeders of plant varieties, dealers in seeds, growers of seeds, farmers ...
82 KB (13,076 words) - 04:41, 26 September 2011
- Law:Division 18. Field Crops, Seeds, Seed Potatoes, One-variety Cotton Districts, And Nursery Stock Grades And (California)
includes grain crops, dry bean crops, seeds, forage crops, fiber crops ... crop, or field crop, and mixtures of such seeds. It does not, however, include ...
100 KB (15,898 words) - 05:02, 26 September 2011
- Law:Antarctic Environmental Protection Act
algae, at any stage of its life cycle, including seeds and other propagules, that is indigenous to the Antarctic.
Introduction of non-native species ...
103 KB (16,874 words) - 03:53, 26 September 2011
- Law:Controlled Drugs and Substances Act
Cannabis stalks that do not include leaves, flowers, seeds or branches; and fiber derived from such stalks1996, c. 19, Sch. II; SOR/98-157; SOR/2003-32, s. 1. ...
119 KB (16,618 words) - 04:35, 26 September 2011