- Law:Agriculture (US Code) Intro
Naval Stores915.Importation of Adulterated Seeds (Repealed)1116.Insecticides and Environmental Pesticide Control1216A.National Laboratory Accreditation1387 ...
5 KB (589 words) - 04:47, 26 September 2011
- Law:Agriculture and Agri-Food Administrative Monetary Penalties Act
Products Act, the Plant Protection Act and the Seeds Act ... Products Act, the Plant Protection Act or the Seeds Act; ...
23 KB (3,805 words) - 03:53, 26 September 2011
- Law:Antarctic Environmental Protection Act
algae, at any stage of its life cycle, including seeds and other propagules, that is indigenous to the Antarctic.
Introduction of non-native species ...
103 KB (16,874 words) - 03:53, 26 September 2011
- Law:Canada Border Services Agency Act
Act, the Plant Protection Act and the Seeds Act;
(c) under which the ... Act, the Plant Protection Act and the Seeds Act.
Designation power ...
30 KB (4,513 words) - 03:53, 26 September 2011
- Law:Canada Consumer Product Safety Act
for Jequirity beans (abrus precatorius).17.�Seeds within the meaning of section 2 of the Seeds Act, except for Jequirity beans (abrus precatorius ...
66 KB (10,844 words) - 03:53, 26 September 2011
- Law:Canada Grain Act
Grain of variety not registered under Seeds Act a variety that is not registered under the Seeds Act for sale in or importation ...
135 KB (22,086 words) - 04:38, 26 September 2011
- Law:Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999
|Seeds Act |Seeds Regulations
|Fertilizers Regulations ...
467 KB (73,839 words) - 04:35, 26 September 2011
- Law:Canadian Food Inspection Agency Act
Rights Act, Plant Protection Act and Seeds Act.
Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act
(2) The Agency is responsible for the enforcement of the ...
19 KB (3,024 words) - 04:35, 26 September 2011
- Law:Canadian Wheat Board Act
certificate issued under section 4.1 of the Seeds Act, if the wheat is imported ... |Brett-Young Seeds Limited
|Colin C. Campbell & Son ...
120 KB (19,277 words) - 04:35, 26 September 2011
- Law:Controlled Drugs and Substances Act
Cannabis stalks that do not include leaves, flowers, seeds or branches; and fiber derived from such stalks1996, c. 19, Sch. II; SOR/98-157; SOR/2003-32, s. 1. ...
119 KB (16,618 words) - 04:35, 26 September 2011
- Law:Customs Act
Act, the Plant Protection Act and the Seeds Act.
Authorized provision ... Act, the Plant Protection Act and the Seeds Act by an official of the Agency; ...
354 KB (57,987 words) - 04:38, 26 September 2011
- Law:Division 0.5. General Provisions And Definitions (California)
51. "Kelp" means kelp or other marine aquatic plants and the seeds thereof.
54. "Mammal" means any wild or feral mammal or any part thereof ...
15 KB (2,330 words) - 05:03, 26 September 2011
- Law:Division 12. Fires And Fire Protection (California)
any of the following: (a) Vegetation that bears seeds of a downy or wingy nature. (b) Vegetation that is not pruned or is otherwise neglected so ...
335 KB (53,119 words) - 05:08, 26 September 2011
- Law:Division 18. Field Crops, Seeds, Seed Potatoes, One-variety Cotton Districts, And Nursery Stock Grades And (California)
includes grain crops, dry bean crops, seeds, forage crops, fiber crops ... crop, or field crop, and mixtures of such seeds. It does not, however, include ...
100 KB (15,898 words) - 05:02, 26 September 2011
- Law:Division 20. Processors, Storers, Dealers, And Distributors Of Agricultural Products (California)
(a) "Grain and seed" includes any grain, seeds, rice, beans, and any other ... for agricultural chemicals or agricultural seeds sold to the lien debtor, ...
404 KB (65,323 words) - 05:02, 26 September 2011
- Law:Division 9. Resource Conservation (California)
or land occupants within the district in seeds, plants, materials and labor, and may loan or rent to any such private landowner or land occupant ...
127 KB (20,064 words) - 05:15, 26 September 2011
- Law:Excise Act
prepared by steeping grain or leguminous seeds in water, allowing the grain or seeds to germinate, and checking the germination by drying. ...
253 KB (42,296 words) - 04:39, 26 September 2011
- Law:Experimental Farm Stations Act
(i) ascertain the vitality and purity of agricultural seeds; and
(j) conduct any other experiments and research bearing on the agricultural ...
6 KB (995 words) - 04:38, 26 September 2011
- Law:Feeds Act
(b) do not apply to any feed consisting of whole seeds or grains of cultivated farm crops if it is free from prescribed deleterious substances. ...
13 KB (2,010 words) - 04:38, 26 September 2011
- Law:Hazardous Products Act
(b) contain plant seeds as pellets for making noise, where the product ... (c) contain plant seeds as stuffing material.
11. Kite strings made ...
65 KB (10,378 words) - 04:38, 26 September 2011