- Law:Title 3. Extraordinary Remedies from Chapter 66. Quo Warranto (Texas)
judge if the court is in vacation for leave to file an information in ... for the proceeding, the judge shall grant leave to file the information, ...
2 KB (352 words) - 20:59, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 4. Protective Orders And Family Violence. Subtitle C. Reporting Family Violence (Texas)
"(3) directs the abuser to leave your household; and
"(4) establishes temporary custody of the children or any property.
"A VIOLATION OF ...
3 KB (425 words) - 21:04, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 7. Vehicles And Traffic. Subtitle I. Enforcement Of Traffic Laws (Texas)
(b) An officer may leave a highway only in pursuit of an offender the officer is unable to apprehend on the highway.
Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ...
3 KB (509 words) - 21:45, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 6. Food, Drugs, Alcohol, And Hazardous Substances. Subtitle B. Alcohol And Substance Abuse Programs from Chapter 463. Contributing To Delinquency Of Habitual Drunkard Or Narcotic Addict (Texas)
(5) causing a habitual drunkard to leave home or to leave the custody ... (5) causing a narcotic addict to leave home or to leave the custody ...
4 KB (613 words) - 21:20, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 5. Matters Affecting Public Officers And Employees. Subtitle B. County Officers And Employees from Chapter 160. Grievance Procedure For County Employees (Texas)
(6) reasonable leave with pay for the presentation of grievances; and
(7) other necessary procedures to permit effective implementation ...
4 KB (620 words) - 21:28, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 6. Public Officers And Employees. Subtitle B. State Officers And Employees from Chapter 667. Multiple Employments With State (Texas)
Separate vacation and sick leave records must be maintained for each ... ====Section 667.003. Transfer Of Leave Balances Prohibited. ==== ...
5 KB (727 words) - 21:08, 28 September 2011
- Law:Division 6.7. Unattended Child In Motor Vehicle Safety Act (California)
a child who is 6 years of age or younger may not leave that child inside a motor vehicle without being subject to the supervision of a person who is ...
5 KB (828 words) - 05:21, 26 September 2011
- Law:Title 6. Public Officers And Employees. Subtitle A. Provisions Generally Applicable To Public Officers And Employees from Chapter 613. Reemployment Following Military Service (Texas)
chapter is considered to have been on furlough or leave of absence during the time the individual was in military service and may participate in retirement ...
6 KB (819 words) - 21:08, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 7. Vehicles And Traffic. Subtitle F. Commercial Motor Vehicles from Chapter 648. Foreign Commercial Motor Transportation (Texas)
(i) the vehicle is unable to leave this state within 24 hours because of circumstances beyond the control of the motor carrier operating the ...
6 KB (943 words) - 21:45, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 4. Navigation. Subtitle B. Pilots from Chapter 63. Pilot Boards (Texas)
are required to be on duty and provisions for leave of absence;
(3) rules regarding the class, condition, number, and use of pilot boats; and ...
7 KB (1,042 words) - 21:45, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 3. Oil And Gas. Subtitle D. Regulation Of Specific Businesses And Occupations from Chapter 114. Oil Tanker Vehicles (Texas)
(d) If the operator of a facility requires that a transporter leave ... (1) fails to leave a copy of the cargo manifest or other document ...
8 KB (1,216 words) - 21:28, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 3. Licenses And Permits. Subtitle A. Permits from Chapter 31. Caterer's Permit (Texas)
and that borders a lake may permit a patron to leave the area, even though the patron possesses an alcoholic beverage, if:
(1) the beverage ...
8 KB (1,365 words) - 20:59, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 4. Employment Services And Unemployment. Subtitle A. Texas Unemployment Compensation Act from Chapter 215. Shared Work Unemployment Compensation Program (Texas)
plan, a paid vacation day, a paid holiday, sick leave, or any other similar employee benefit provided by an employer.
(3) "Normal weekly hours ...
9 KB (1,335 words) - 21:28, 28 September 2011
- Law:Division 14.3. Transportation Of Inhalation Hazards (California)
where the driver may safely and lawfully park and leave the vehicle unattended when authorized by the owner or person in charge of the facility or ...
9 KB (1,442 words) - 05:21, 26 September 2011
- Law:Title 6. Public Officers And Employees. Subtitle B. State Officers And Employees from Chapter 666. Recovering Excess Compensation Paid To A State Officer Or Employee (Texas)
(D) a payment for the balance of vacation and sick leave under Subchapter B, Chapter 661;
(E) a payment for the accrued balance of vacation ...
9 KB (1,410 words) - 21:08, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 1. Code Of Criminal Procedure from Chapter 28. Motions, Pleadings And Exceptions (Texas)
or information shall be made with the leave of the court and under its direction.
Acts 1965, 59th Leg., p. 317, ch. 722, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1966. ...
10 KB (1,599 words) - 21:03, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 8. Public Retirement Systems. Subtitle G. Texas Municipal Retirement System (Texas)
with all participating municipalities, leave the member's accumulated contributions on deposit with the retirement system and, on meeting the ...
10 KB (1,455 words) - 21:08, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 7. Vehicles And Traffic. Subtitle C. Rules Of The Road from Chapter 552. Pedestrians (Texas)
(b) Notwithstanding Subsection (a), a pedestrian may not suddenly leave a curb or other place of safety and proceed into a crosswalk in the ...
11 KB (1,646 words) - 21:45, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 6. Public Officers And Employees. Subtitle B. State Officers And Employees from Chapter 656. Job Notices And Training (Texas)
for as paid vacation or compensatory leave.
(b) Before a state employee receives training that will be paid for by a state agency and during ...
11 KB (1,578 words) - 21:08, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 2. Trial, Judgment, And Appeal. Subtitle B. Trial Matters from Chapter 18. Evidence (Texas)
(2) with leave of the court, at any time before the commencement of evidence at trial.
(f) The counteraffidavit must give reasonable notice ...
11 KB (1,642 words) - 20:59, 28 September 2011