- Law:Income Tax Act
7. This Act may be cited as the Income Tax Application Rules. ... 8. In this Act,
« loi modifiée »
“amended Act” ...
169 KB (28,221 words) - 04:40, 26 September 2011
- Law:An Act to authorize a Loan to the Government of New Brunswick in respect of the Beechwood Power Project
An Act to authorize a Loan to the Government of New Brunswick in respect ... 2. A loan made under the authority of this Act shall bear interest ...
992 B (165 words) - 03:53, 26 September 2011
- Law:National Acadian Day Act
An Act respecting a National Acadian Day
WHEREAS Acadians ... WHEREAS it is in the interest of all Canadians to be able to share ...
1 KB (223 words) - 04:40, 26 September 2011
- Law:Tax-back Guarantee Act
An Act to dedicate to personal tax relief imputed interest savings ... 1. This Act may be cited as the Tax-back Guarantee Act. ...
2 KB (325 words) - 04:40, 26 September 2011
- Law:Division 12. College Loans (California)
under Sections 13 and 13(a) of the Federal Reserve Act as now in effect or hereafter from time to time amended or, if there is no such single determinable ...
2 KB (360 words) - 05:03, 26 September 2011
- Law:Title 4. Regulation Of Interest, Loans, And Financed Transactions. Subtitle A. Interest from Chapter 308. Consumer Credit Protections (Texas)
Subtitle A. Interest
==Chapter 308. Consumer Credit Protections== ... (e) A creditor who complies with the Truth in Lending Act (15 U ...
3 KB (380 words) - 21:04, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 3. Higher Education. Subtitle H. Research In Higher Education from Chapter 145. Overhead Cost Recovery (Texas)
not be accounted for in an appropriations act in such a way as to reduce ... (E) engaging in research programs of critical interest to the general ...
3 KB (400 words) - 21:04, 28 September 2011
- Law:St. Peter’s Reserve Act
An Act relating to the St. Peter’s Indian Reserve
WHEREAS an information ... 1. This Act may be cited as The St. Peter’s Reserve Act. ...
3 KB (515 words) - 04:41, 26 September 2011
- Law:Title 2. Judicial Branch. Subtitle G. Attorneys from Chapter 83. Certain Unauthorized Practice Of Law (Texas)
or transfer of any mineral or mining interest in real property. ... of the practice of law in the State Bar Act (Chapter 81). This chapter ...
3 KB (446 words) - 21:08, 28 September 2011
- Law:Escheats Act
An Act respecting escheats
Short title 1. This Act may be cited as the Escheats Act.
R.S., c. E-7, s. 1. ...
3 KB (536 words) - 04:39, 26 September 2011
- Law:Title 3. Gas Regulation. Subtitle B. Regulation Of Transportation And Use from Chapter 123. Use Of Natural Gas For Agricultural Purposes (Texas)
This subchapter may be cited as the Agriculture Gas Users Act. ... trustee, receiver, or other successor in interest of the corporation or association ...
3 KB (444 words) - 21:45, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 9. Public Securities. Subtitle A. General Provisions from Chapter 1208. Security For Public Securities (Texas)
or redemption of a public security, interest on a public security, or ... or agreement that creates a security interest with respect to a public ...
3 KB (471 words) - 21:07, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 13. Sports, Amusements, And Entertainment. Subtitle C. Arts And Music (Texas)
This chapter may be cited as the Artists' Consignment Act. ... not subject to a claim, lien, or security interest of a creditor of the dealer. ...
3 KB (501 words) - 21:37, 28 September 2011
- Law:St. Regis Islands Act
An Act to provide for special control by the Superintendent General ... of ninety-nine years; and whereas in the interest of the Indians of the said ...
3 KB (584 words) - 04:41, 26 September 2011
- Law:Title 2. Public Utility Regulatory Act. Subtitle A. Provisions Applicable To All Utilities from Chapter 16. Commission Financing (Texas)
(b) An assessment delinquent for more than 30 days accrues interest ... The comptroller shall collect the assessment and any penalty or interest ...
3 KB (464 words) - 21:45, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 4. Regulation Of Interest, Loans, And Financed Transactions. Subtitle A. Interest from Chapter 339. Miscellaneous Provisions Relating To Interest (Texas)
Subtitle A. Interest
==Chapter 339. Miscellaneous Provisions Relating ... ====Section 339.002. Billing Cycle Interest Limitation On Open ...
4 KB (560 words) - 21:04, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 2. Trial, Judgment, And Appeal. Subtitle C. Judgments from Chapter 43. Principal And Surety (Texas)
the payment of money or performance of an act, a surety on the contract ... the amount of the surety's payment, plus interest and costs; and ...
4 KB (585 words) - 20:59, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 6. Services For The Elderly from Chapter 105. Residential Facilities For The Elderly (Texas)
(A) a person who has an ownership interest in the facility; or ... address of at least one person authorized to act on behalf of the owner or ...
4 KB (534 words) - 21:08, 28 September 2011
- Law:Division 1.8. Persons Connected With Financial Institutions (California)
Reform, Recovery, and Enforcement Act of 1989 (Public Law 101-73). (c) On and after January 1, 1991, any person who seeks employment by, or a ...
4 KB (561 words) - 05:03, 26 September 2011
- Law:Title 3. Financial Institutions And Businesses. Subtitle F. Trust Companies from Chapter 199. Miscellaneous Provisions (Texas)
====Section 199.002. Authority To Act As Notary Public. ==== s ownership of stock or participation interest in or employment by a trust ...
4 KB (542 words) - 21:04, 28 September 2011