- Law:Title 2. Judicial Branch. Subtitle F. Court Administration from Chapter 73. Administration Of Courts Of Appeals (Texas)
Subtitle F. Court Administration ==Chapter 73. Administration Of Courts Of Appeals==
===Subchapter A ...
3 KB (488 words) - 21:08, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 2. Judicial Branch. Subtitle H. Information Resources (Texas)
facility that includes the statutes and case reports from the several states ... ====Section 91.003. Board; Administration. ====
(a) The library ...
3 KB (462 words) - 21:08, 28 September 2011
- Law:Government Property Traffic Act
vehicle was not operated or parked, as the case may be, by the owner or by ... (b) the minister having the administration of the lands or the deputy ...
3 KB (519 words) - 04:38, 26 September 2011
- Law:Title 2. Trial, Judgment, And Appeal. Subtitle A. General Provisions from Chapter 6. Governmental Exemption From Bond And Security Requirements (Texas)
(5) the Federal Housing Administration;
(6) the Federal National ... (8) the Veterans' Administration;
(9) the administrator of veterans ...
3 KB (486 words) - 20:59, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 1. Code Of Criminal Procedure from Chapter 54. Miscellaneous Provisions (Texas)
century past and the further fact that the administration of justice, in the field of criminal law, has undergone changes, through judicial construction ...
3 KB (524 words) - 21:03, 28 September 2011
- Law:Government Corporations Operation Act
Majesty in right of Canada except, in the case of a company incorporated ... deemed to be employees in the federal public administration. ...
5 KB (848 words) - 04:38, 26 September 2011
- Law:Oil Substitution and Conservation Act
(a) in the case of a conservation improvement in respect of which ... (b) in any other case, the installation of the conservation improvement ...
6 KB (980 words) - 04:41, 26 September 2011
- Law:Land Titles Repeal Act
Yukon or the Northwest Territories, as the case may require. ... (i) in the case of the Northwest Territories, provisions having the ...
6 KB (962 words) - 04:40, 26 September 2011
- Law:Forestry Act
or notices used in connection with the administration or management of those lands. ... 8. (1) An officer employed in the administration of this Act or ...
6 KB (1,006 words) - 04:38, 26 September 2011
- Law:Publication of Statutes Act
within or outside Canada, and in any other case in which the Clerk of the ... any department of the federal public administration or the public service ...
6 KB (1,118 words) - 04:41, 26 September 2011
- Law:Title 2. Department Of Agriculture from Chapter 12a. General Licensing Provisions (Texas)
test admission and internal test administration procedures; and ... (1) informal disposition of a contested case under Section 2001 ...
7 KB (910 words) - 20:59, 28 September 2011
- Law:Department of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness Act
work for the committee while absent, in the case of full-time members, from ... Safety and Emergency Preparedness, as the case may be, unless the Governor ...
7 KB (992 words) - 04:41, 26 September 2011
- Law:Title 3. Parks from Chapter 29. Off-highway Vehicle Trail And Recreational Area Program (Texas)
area program is established under the administration of the department. The ... of injury to an occupant of the vehicle in case of the vehicle's rollover; or ...
7 KB (1,053 words) - 21:39, 28 September 2011
- Law:Nuclear Energy Act
of subsection 83(1) of the Financial Administration Act is for all its purposes ... a director (or officer or employee, as the case may be), of ..................... ...
7 KB (1,168 words) - 03:53, 26 September 2011
- Law:Laurier House Act
AND WHEREAS it is advisable to make provision for the administration ... (a) in the case of the fiscal year during which the said sum was ...
8 KB (1,298 words) - 04:40, 26 September 2011
- Law:Inquiries Act
any department in the federal public administration may appoint, under the ... authorized by the commission issued in the case, engage the services of ...
8 KB (1,246 words) - 04:35, 26 September 2011
- Law:Emergency Management Act
corporation or other body for the administration or affairs of which a ... (d) in the case of war or other armed conflict, the programs, arrangements ...
8 KB (1,070 words) - 04:38, 26 September 2011
- Law:Title 2. Judicial Branch. Subtitle F. Court Administration from Chapter 78. Capital Writs Committee And Office Of Capital Writs (Texas)
Subtitle F. Court Administration
==Chapter 78. Capital Writs Committee ... during the trial or appeal of a death penalty case.
(c) When a vacancy ...
8 KB (1,193 words) - 21:08, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 1. Code Of Criminal Procedure from Chapter 64. Motion For Forensic Dna Testing (Texas)
(B) identity was or is an issue in the case; and
(2) the convicted ... delay the execution of sentence or administration of justice. ...
8 KB (1,291 words) - 21:04, 28 September 2011
- Law:Title 4. Executive Branch. Subtitle F. Commerce And Industrial Development from Chapter 490c. Promotion Of Texas Manufactured Products (Texas)
(2) develop procedures for acceptance and administration of money ... of procedures relating to the administration of the Genuine Texas program. ...
8 KB (1,211 words) - 21:08, 28 September 2011