Law:Government Organization Act, Atlantic Canada, 1987
From Law Delta
R.s.c., 1985, c. 41 (4th Supp.)
An Act to increase opportunity for economic development in Atlantic Canada, to establish the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency and Enterprise Cape Breton Corporation and to make consequential and related amendments to other Acts
(1988, c. 50, assented to 18th August, 1988)
1. This Act may be cited as the Government Organization Act, Atlantic Canada, 1987.
2. to 24. (See Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency Act)
25. to 44. (See Enterprise Cape Breton Corporation Act)
Part Iii. Consequential And Related Amendments
45. to 56. (Amendments)
Coming Into Force
Coming into force
- 57. This Act or any provision thereof shall come into force on a day or days to be fixed by order of the Governor in Council.
- (Note: Sections 1 to 24, 45 and 53 to 56 in force September 15, 1988, see SI/88-152; sections 25 to 44 and 46 to 51 in force December 1, 1988, see Si/88-140.)